Foster Garvey is pleased to announce the inclusion of six attorneys on the 2021 Washington Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers also named five Foster Garvey attorneys as Rising Stars, recognizing the up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are under 40 years old, or who have been practicing for 10 years or fewer.
Foster Garvey attorneys receiving the Washington Super Lawyers designation in 2021 are:
The 2021 Washington Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The nomination process includes peer nominations and evaluations. To learn more, visit www.superlawyers.com.
- Business & Corporate Finance
- Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy
- Election and Political Law, Public Policy & Lobbying
- Eminent Domain & Inverse Condemnation
- Government Contracts
- Health Care
- Insurance Coverage
- Public Finance & Municipal Government
- Public Records & Open Government
- School Districts
- Trusts, Estates & Charitable Organizations