With more than 180 attorneys located in six cities across the United States and in Beijing, Foster Garvey is frequently recognized by national and local legal resources and publications. Below is a selection of our current awards and recognition.
- Best Lawyers in America©. In August 2019, 55 Foster Garvey attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2020 Best Lawyers in America©.
- Chambers USA. In April 2019, Foster Garvey received 11 individual attorney rankings and six practice rankings by Chambers USA in Litigation: General Commercial in Oregon and Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Environment, Real Estate and Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use in Washington state.
- Chambers High Net Worth. In July 2019, four attorneys earned individual rankings in Chambers High Net Worth legal directory. In addition to the individual attorney rankings, the firm ranked in Private Wealth Law in Washington state.
- Super Lawyers. In June 2019, 32 Foster Garvey attorneys were named to the Super Lawyers list and eight were named Rising Stars.
- U.S. News/Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Foster Garvey has again been ranked in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers with 14 practice areas ranked nationally and 56 regionally. Nationally recognized practices include Admiralty & Maritime Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Communications Law, Corporate Law, Employment Law – Management, Insurance Law, Labor Law – Management, Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Tax, Public Finance Law, Tax Law and Technology Law.