As part of our ongoing commitment to provide timely information about pressing developments, Foster Garvey regularly hosts seminars, roundtables and events designed to educate and engage our clients in a variety of legal and business issues. Our attorneys also frequently present at conferences, seminars and in-house trainings. The following is a list of our current events.
- Speaking Engagement“Food Service Contracting 101,” Hospitality Lawyer's Legal & Risk Challenges in Contract Food Service Management Virtual SeminarVirtual Event, 12.8.21
- Speaking Engagement"The Road Between Subchapter C and Subchapter S – It May Be a Well-Traveled Two-Way Thoroughfare, But It Isn’t Free Of Potholes," OSCPA Farming, Ranching & Agribusiness ConferenceBend, OR, 6.2.22-6.3.22
- Speaking Engagement"Understanding Securities Liability Risks to Transactional Lawyers," Oregon State Bar Securities Regulation Section CLEVirtual Event, 12.1.21
- Speaking EngagementVirtual Event, 11.23.21
- Speaking Engagement"Restructurings, Turnarounds and Insolvency," 2021 OSCPA Business & Industry Miniseries: Cybersecurity, Business Restructuring, and Selecting your Software SolutionVirtual Event, 11.17.21
- Speaking Engagement"The Ethics of Representing Community-Based Nonprofits," Communities Rise Nonprofit Law Institute 2021Virtual Event, 11.10.21
- Speaking EngagementVirtual Event, 11.5.21