As part of our ongoing commitment to provide timely information about pressing developments, Foster Garvey regularly hosts seminars, roundtables and events designed to educate and engage our clients in a variety of legal and business issues. Our attorneys also frequently present at conferences, seminars and in-house trainings. The following is a list of our current events.
- Speaking EngagementVirtual Event, 12.9.20, 8:45am–12:30pm PST
- Speaking Engagement"A Good Look At The Limitations to Code Section 1031 and Other Possible Deferral Alternatives," OSCPA 2021 Annual Real Estate ConferenceVirtual Event, 6.9.21
- Speaking Engagement“Buyout Price Disputes in Shareholder Litigation of Privately-Held Companies,” Multnomah Bar Association CLETo be rescheduled
- Speaking engagementTo be rescheduled
- Speaking engagement"So You Think You Can Draft?: Defensible Effective Personnel Documentation," WAPELRA Spring Training 2020To be rescheduled
- Speaking engagement"A 'Clause' for Concern: Drafting Tips for Arbitration Agreements," The Hospitality Law Conference: Series 2.0 - Houston 2020To be rescheduled
- Speaking EngagementTo be rescheduled
- Speaking Engagement"Commercial Real Estate Transactions – Purchase and Sale Transaction Basics," Oregon State Bar RELU Forum"Virtual Event, To be rescheduled
- Panel PresentationVirtual Event, 11.13.20
- Speaking EngagementVirtual Event, 10.28.20, 1:00 p.m.
- Panel DiscussionVirtual Event, 10.27.20
- Speaking Engagement“The Road Between Subchapter C and Subchapter S – It May Be a Well-Traveled Two-Way Thoroughfare, But It Isn’t Free of Potholes and Obstacles,” Oregon Association of Tax ConsultantsVirtual Event, 10.26.20
- Speaking engagement"Legal and Administrative Rules Governing the 'Juvenile Parole Board' Process," WSBA CLE's Preparing for Parole: Assisting Adults Imprisoned as Teenagers for Potential ReleaseWebinar, 10.23.20