As part of our ongoing commitment to provide timely information about pressing developments, Foster Garvey regularly hosts seminars, roundtables and events designed to educate and engage our clients in a variety of legal and business issues. Our attorneys also frequently present at conferences, seminars and in-house trainings. The following is a list of our current events.
- Speaking engagement"Managing Hospitality Contracts for Compliance," Greater Puget Sound Hospitality Finance and Technology Professionals' November MeetingSeattle, WA, 11.19.19
- Panel DiscussionWebinar, 12.12.19
- Speaking engagementNew York, NY, 12.17.19
- Speaking Engagement"The Oregon Corporate Activity Tax," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) 2020 OSCPA State & Local Tax ConferencePortland, OR, 1.6.20
- Speaking Engagement"The Road Between Subchapter C and Subchapter S – It May Be A Well-Traveled Two-Way Thoroughfare, But It Isn’t Free of Potholes and Obstacles," The J. Nelson Young Tax InstituteChapel Hill, NC, 4.23.2020-4.24.2020
- Speaking Engagement"The Road Between Subchapter C and Subchapter S – It May Be a Well-Traveled Two-Way Thoroughfare, but It Isn’t Free of Potholes and Obstacles," New York University 78th Institute on Federal TaxationSan Francisco, CA, 11.14.19
- Speaking engagementWashington, D.C., 11.14.19
- Speaking EngagementPortland, OR, 11.13.19
- EventSeattle, WA, 11.12.19, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Speaking engagementSeattle, WA, 11.11.19