As part of our ongoing commitment to provide timely information about pressing developments, Foster Garvey regularly hosts seminars, roundtables and events designed to educate and engage our clients in a variety of legal and business issues. Our attorneys also frequently present at conferences, seminars and in-house trainings. The following is a list of our current events.
- Speaking Engagement"Working From Home – A Panel Discussion," The Seminar Group's 24th Annual Labor & Employment Law ConferenceSeattle, WA, 8.19.21
- Speaking EngagementTo be rescheduled
- Speaking EngagementVirtual Event, 6.17.21
- Speaking EngagementNashville, TN, 6.10.21
- Speaking Engagement"A Good Look At The Limitations to Code Section 1031 and Other Possible Deferral Alternatives," OSCPA 2021 Annual Real Estate ConferenceVirtual Event, 6.9.21
- Speaking Engagement"Legal Challenges to Condemnation," The Seminar Group's Eminent Domain Conference: Current Developments in Condemnation, Valuation & ChallengesVirtual Event, 6.4.21
- Speaking Engagement"Appraisal Panel," The Seminar Group's Eminent Domain Conference: Current Developments in Condemnation, Valuation & ChallengesVirtual Event, 6.3.21