Navigating the landscape of business competition requires diligence in complying with domestic and foreign antitrust and trade regulations laws. The Antitrust & Consumer Protection attorneys of Foster Garvey partner with clients to understand business objectives and industry demands while working diligently to find practical and cost effective solutions to risk management and compliance challenges.
Whether advising manufacturers, retailers, distributors, or other businesses, our attorneys provide proactive counseling, creative solutions, and sound advice in matters related to antitrust, consumer protection and complex litigation.
Clients look to us to provide guidance related to:
- Cartel matters
- Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Department of Justice, and European Competition Commission
- Complex disputes and litigation involving private parties, including dealers, distributors, and franchises
- General compliance counseling
- Investigations brought by government authorities, including the Federal Trade
- Mergers clearance
- Risk prevention
Our clients include both large private companies as well as small public ones. Foster Garvey’s track record and expertise is particularly notable in the transportation sector — air, water, rail and truck — and in the health care industry. For decades, we have represented transportation clients and health care entities and our substantive knowledge of these industries is unmatched. We also represent a broad range of other industries, among them fishing, retail and technology.
News & Events
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 2.13.18
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 10.6.16
- "Hot Topics in Antitrust and Intellectual Property Law," Annual Spring Meeting of the Intellectual Property Section of the American Bar AssociationSpeaking EngagementWashington, D.C., April 2006
- Keyword Restrictions - Part V: Restrictions on Using Trademarks as Keyword Search Terms: Why All The Griping?6.1.18
- Keyword Restrictions - Part II: Complaints Based on the 1-800 Contacts Case: Visionary or Near Sighted5.4.18
- Keyword Restrictions - Part I: Restrictions on Keyword Advertising by OTAs: What Exactly Is the Problem?4.20.18
- Garvey Schubert Barer, 10.6.16
- Of Counsel