Bill advises clients in transactional real estate, land use and corporate matters.
He assists clients in a variety of areas, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, loans, and real estate purchases, sales, or leases. Bill consults with a number of business clients to review and negotiate commercial contracts. In addition to a transactional practice, Bill's practice includes aiding clients in land use matters and appeals.
Bill is involved in various nonprofit boards in the greater Spokane community.
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Board Member, 2019-2020
- Spokane County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Habitat for Humanity Spokane, Board Member, 2019-present
- Riverview Retirement Community, Board Member, 2017-2020
News & Insights
- Washington, 2015
- Idaho, 2017
- Montana, 2017
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, with distinction, 2015
- B.S., Walla Walla University (magna cum laude), Mathematics, 2012