Please join us for the 42nd Annual Civil Service Conference, hosted in partnership with Public Safety Testing and taking place on October 24-26, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to noon each day.
Who should attend? The conference provides civil service commissioners, secretaries and examiners, other local human resources officials, and legal counsel with practical information on best practices and emerging issues they face every day.
The tentative agenda is below:
Tuesday, October 24 - Day One
Wednesday, October 25 - Day Two
- Updates at the Washington CJTC
- 4th Edition of Model Rules
- Register Management in a Contentious Environment
- Legal Update
Thursday, October 26 - Day Three
- Panel Discussion: Do Hiring Standards Still Exist in Today’s Very Competitive Environment?
- Public Safety Testing Annual All-Agency Business Meeting:
- What applicant trends are we seeing?
- Veteran’s Preference – Simplified!
- Virtual Testing – What we have learned
- Trends in testing, investigations, and promotional testing
- What’s new (and improved) at PST
- And more…
The conference is complimentary for our guests and hosted via Zoom.
Questions. If you have questions about the Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Conference. For more than four decades, the Civil Service Conference has provided civil service commissioners, secretaries and examiners, other local human resources officials, and legal counsel with practical information on best practices and emerging issues.