Date: September 9 - 10, 2019
Location: Yakima, WA
- September 9 - 10, 2019
Yakima Convention Center
- Thank you for attending our 38th Annual Civil Service Conference. We invite you to download speaker presentations should you need additional and/or updated copies. The materials are the latest files provided from each speaker.
- To view the agenda, please click here.
- To view last year's speaking topics and materials, please click here.
- Please contact Price Herriage-Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Basic Training for New Commissioners & Staff
Steve DiJulio | Foster Pepper
- The Intersection of Civil Service and Collective Bargaining
Andy Lukes | Garvey Schubert Barer
- Nuts and Bolts of Assessment Centers
Colleen Wilson | Public Safety Testing, Inc.
- Getting Personal with Personnel Records: Public Records Act Review and Update
Adrian Urquhart Winder | Foster Pepper
- WSCJTC Overview
Tisha Jones | WSCJTC
- Annual Legal Update
Andrea Bradford & Steve DiJulio | Foster Pepper