In an increasingly changing world, protecting intellectual property rights has grown more complex to include all of the different forms of intellectual property, including copyrights and trademarks.
Foster Garvey’s experienced Copyright & Trademark attorneys are well-positioned to dispense practical legal advice with respect to copyright, trademark and advertising law. Our services include the selection, clearance and registration, licensing, structuring and restructuring ownership. Additionally, we have vast experience with the copyright and trademark issues associated with corporate transactions and bankruptcy proceedings.
We regularly advise our clients on the proper use of content in advertising, marketing and branding.
Foster Garvey has represented clients in various industries including food and beverage, sports and entertainment, professional services, publishing, architecture, the arts and more.
Our attorneys assist clients with matters including:
- Agreements and licensing
- Use of third-party copyrighted and trademarked materials
- Assignments of copyright and trademark assets
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Recording of copyright and trademark registrations with U.S. and foreign customs services
- Registration of copyright and trademark assets with the U.S. and foreign offices
- Review and audit of proposed and ongoing use of copyrights and trademarks
News & Events
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 1.14.20
- "Protection of Artistic Features | Copyright, Trade Dress, and Design Patent," Washington Lawyers for the ArtsSpeaking EngagementSeatte, WA, 1.29.20
- IPWatchdog, 4.24.20
- IPWatchdog, 1.7.20
- IPWatchdog, 12.9.19
- Office Managing Director and Principal