Complex Business Disputes
Back to Page
- Co-trial counsel for manufacturer of goods sold world-wide relating to claims for breach of contract, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duties in the aggregate amount of $100 million.
- Lead counsel for international company relating to breach of purchase agreements in excess of $30 million.
- Lead counsel for commercial broker relating to coverage claims of $40 million in connection with Superstorm Sandy.
- Co-counsel for the State of Oregon in litigation against Oracle.
- Successful defense as lead counsel for oil recycling company against business interruption claims in excess of $20 million.