Zach assists real estate developers with local zoning, entitlements and state regulatory compliance. He is passionate about real estate deal-makings and helps perform acquisition due diligence for developers and investors analyzing site development capacity. Through his professional experience in real estate investment, Zach understands the business needs of our clients and leverages his legal and real estate experience to provide solutions.
Zach’s work has focused on land use and real estate law assisting nationally-based clients in a variety of projects in Seattle and the Puget Sound metro area. Projects include navigating the City of Seattle’s entitlement process and compliance with recently passed affordable housing legislation, and drafting development agreements, tieback/crane easements, and other documents.
2019 NAIOP Mentor/Mentee Program, Participant
Advised real estate private equity firm focused on multifamily sector on state and local regulations of manufactured housing in key West Coast markets.
Completed acquisition due diligence for a national REIT purchasing two downtown office properties.
Assisted Seattle institution with purchase sale agreement to acquire townhomes for employee housing.
News & Insights
- A Comparative Analysis: Legal and Historical Analysis of Protecting Indigenous Cultural Rights Involving Land Disputes in Japan, New Zealand, and Hawai‘i29 Wash. Int’l L.J. 207 (2019), 19
- Washington, 2018
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2018
- Senior Articles Editor, Washington International Law Journal
- Member, Moot Court Honor Board
- Graduate Certificate, Runstad Department of Real Estate, 2018.
- B.A., American University, International Studies, 2011
- Phi Beta Kappa