Tina focuses her practice on the federal income tax aspects of public finance transactions.
Tina has more than two decades of experience with tax-exempt organizations and other entities on compliance with various aspects of federal income tax law. Her experience includes reviewing, structuring, and advising on tax-exempt financing transactions ranging from $1 million to over $700 million involving governmental, tax-exempt and private business users.
She is a member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers, and has been recognized by
Best Lawyers in America in Public Finance Law annually since 2013.
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Member
- National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL), Member
- Former workshop panelist, 501(c)(3) financings and rebate
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Tax-Exempt Finance Committee, Former Chair
News & Insights
- J.D., The University of Texas at Austin School of Law (with honors)
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi
- B.S., Louisiana State University, Accounting
- Beta Alpha Psi
Honors & Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America© Public Finance Law, 2013 – 2023
- Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year," Public Finance Law, Houston, Texas 2023