Tom focuses on real estate and corporate transactions, including commercial leases and purchase and sale agreements.
- Boulder Bar Association, Member, 2016-2018
- Real Estate Section, Co-Chair
- Boulder Ballet, Board of Directors, 2015-2019
- Denver Legal Night
- Frequent contributor providing pro bono advice to local community members
Represents a serial real estate investor on acquisitions of multi-unit residential properties throughout metropolitan Denver and the surrounding suburbs.
Represents a serial commercial developer on transactions in metropolitan Denver and throughout Colorado. Negotiates loan agreements and purchase agreements for the acquisition of undeveloped land and carries the projects through construction of the retail buildings, which are then leased and/or sold.
Represents a national bank for all of its Colorado lease negotiations.
Represents owner/landlord of various office building and shopping centers in connection with leasing, tenant defaults, and other tenant related issues.
Assisted with purchase of a Colorado country club by real estate investment group.
Assists with purchase and sale agreements in industries such as health care, publishing, and oil and gas.
News & Insights
- Colorado Real Estate Contracts 101Speaking engagementBoulder, CO, 10.20.16
- Oregon, 2019
- Colorado, 2013
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2013
- Denver Journal of International Law and Politics, Editor
- B.A., Amherst College, Political Science, 2007