Ryan assists clients in transactional real estate and business matters.
His experience includes the purchase and sale, leasing, financing, and developing of commercial real property.
As a corporate law attorney, Ryan represents clients in a variety of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions; entity selection and formation; and contract review and preparation. He also represents entrepreneurs, start-ups and emerging growth companies in all aspects of corporate governance and finance.
Spokane Housing Ventures, Board Member/Board President, 2005-2015
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Local Ecclesiastical Leader, 2003-present
- Missionary, Hamburg, Germany,1994-1996
- Spokane Youth Sports Association, Youth Soccer Coach, 2007-2019
News & Insights
- Washington, 2003
- Idaho, 2013
- J.D., University of Washington, 2003
- Washington Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- B.A., Brigham Young University (magna cum laude), 1999
Honors & Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America© Corporate Law, 2023
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2007-2008, 2010