Ruby is a Law Clerk in the firm's Investment Management group.
Ruby recently graduated from Seattle University School of Law, where she was the Executive Editor at Large for the Seattle University Law Review. Before graduating from law school, she completed two terms as a summer associate at a Seattle-based full-service law firm where she gained experience in matters involving complex M&A transactions and commercial disputes. She earned her B.A. in Philosophy and Law, Societies & Justice from the University of Washington.
- Washington, 2022 (pending)
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2022
- Seattle University Law Review, Executive Editor at Large
- B.A., University of Washington (with honors), Philosophy and Law, Societies & Justice, 2018
- Minor in Human Rights & Ethics