As an experienced corporate attorney, Rob is well-versed in assisting clients on a variety of business and real estate matters, including financings, acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, securities, economic development, contractual matters and business formation and strategy.
Rob regularly drafts and negotiates agreements to protect his client’s interests and ensure compliance throughout the lifecycle of the transaction. He represents clients in a wide range of industries, including development and construction, financial services, technology, life sciences, consumer products, and manufacturing. Rob is well-versed in project finance matters, including private placements and public offerings, revenue-backed securities, syndications, energy projects, long-term lease agreements and development agreements. His clients came to rely on his pragmatic approach to communicating relevant issues and crafting solutions to complex legal matters.
Prior to attending law school, Rob worked for a government relations firm, where he advised public and private sector clients on site selection, incentives, state and federal advocacy and federal regulatory matters.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 1.7.20
- Virtual Event9.25.20
- WebinarVirtual Event, 4.7.20
- Speaking EngagementRidgefield, WA, 2.12.20
- Panel DiscussionWebinar, 12.12.19
- "Understanding Real Estate Closing/Loan Closing Documents," Oregon Paralegal Association 2019 Annual Convention and Business MeetingSpeaking EngagementLincoln City, OR, 11.9.19
- Congress Passes CARES Act: Stimulus Package Includes $349 Billion for SBA Guarantees of Forgivable Loans for Small and Medium Sized Businesses3.27.20
- Oregon, 2019
- Ohio, 2012
- Washington, 2020
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2012 (with honors)
- B.S., Miami University, Business Administration and Management, 2007
Honors & Recognition
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018-2019