As an experienced corporate attorney, Rob is well-versed in assisting clients on a variety of business and real estate matters, including financings, acquisitions and dispositions, securities, economic development, land use, contractual matters and business formation and strategy.
Rob drafts and negotiates agreements to protect his client’s interests and ensure compliance throughout the lifecycle of the transaction. Rob has gained experience in public-private partnerships and project finance matters, including private placements and public offerings, revenue-backed securities, syndications, energy projects, long-term lease agreements and development agreements. His clients came to rely on his pragmatic approach to communicating relevant issues and crafting solutions to complex legal matters.
Prior to enrolling in law school, Rob worked for a government relations firm, where he advised public and private sector clients on site selection, state and federal legislative advocacy and federal regulatory matters.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
News & Insights
- Panel DiscussionWebinar, 12.12.19
- "Understanding Real Estate Closing/Loan Closing Documents," Oregon Paralegal Association 2019 Annual Convention and Business MeetingSpeaking EngagementLincoln City, OR, 11.9.19
- Oregon (pending)
- Ohio, 2012
- Washington (pending)
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2012 (with honors)
- B.S., Miami University, Business Administration and Management, 2007
Honors & Recognition
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2018-2019