Mikaela is a first year associate in the firm’s Health Care practice.
Prior to joining Foster Garvey, Mikaela was a judicial extern for Justice Mary Yu of the Washington State Supreme Court. Before law school, she worked as a consultant and trainer for a variety of health care institutions from FQHCs to government health agencies and private hospital systems.
- American Health Lawyers Association, 2019-present
- Immigrant Families Advocacy Project, Case Volunteer, 2016-2017
- Alzheimer's Association, Washington State Chapter, 2013-present
- Board of Directors, Chair
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Co-Chair
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 10.22.19
- Washington, 2019
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2019
- Concentration in Health Law
- Gregoire Fellow
- Washington Law Review, Associate Notes & Comments Editor
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- Washington State Supreme Court, Justice Mary I. Yu, Judicial Extern, 2018