Maggie is an Associate in Foster Garvey's Litigation practice group.
Having worked at the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. district and appellate courts, and corporate law firms, Maggie brings a broad range of litigation and dispute resolution experience, including foreign bank account reporting penalties, fraudulent transfers, trust fund recovery penalties, and tax refunds. Clients benefit from her astute analysis and assistance in helping them navigate the regulatory landscape, anticipate legal issues and mitigate risks.
As a trial attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice in the Tax Division, she worked on various cases in federal and bankruptcy courts. Her corporate law experience involved assisting in all aspects of class action lawsuits.
At the University of Washington School of Law, she received the CALI Awards for Excellence in Constitutional Law I; Problems in Professional Responsibility; Administrative Law; Community Property; Employment Discrimination; and Estate Planning.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 10.18.21
- Oregon, 2022
- Washington, 2016
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2016
- 2016 Eugene A, Wright Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Order of the Coif
- Washington Law Review, Managing Editor
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice, Co-President, 2015
- B.S., Portland State University (summa cum laude), Child and Family Studies, 2012
- President's List
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, Honorable Stanley A. Bastian, Judicial Law Clerk, 2018
- Washington State Court of Appeals, Honorable Stephen Dwyer, Judicial Extern, 2016