Lindsay regularly helps clients in tax, business and corporate, and estate planning matters.
Lindsay provides advice in a variety of areas, including nonprofit and corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and estate tax planning. She has extensive experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of corporate, tax, real estate and securities documents, including purchase agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, and state and federal filings. Lindsay has also assisted in large corporate transactions, including bank mergers and stock or asset sales of corporations.
Prior to joining the legal profession, Lindsay earned her Bachelor of Education in Special Education before spending two years as an elementary special educator in Post Falls, Idaho. Lindsay is currently enrolled remotely at New York University, where she is completing her LL.M. in taxation. She expects to graduate with her Master of Laws in December 2022.
- Idaho State Bar Association, Member
- Spokane County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Community Frameworks, Board Member, 2019-2022
- Free Rein, Board Member, 2020-present
News & Insights
- Washington, 2018
- Idaho, 2020
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law (magna cum laude), 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Hastings Law Journal, Senior Production Editor
- B.Ed., Gonzaga University (magna cum laude), 2013