Kat is a Law Clerk in the Business & Corporate Finance Practice.
Kat joins the firm as a Law Clerk in the New York office’s Business & Corporate Finance group. Kat’s broad experience includes serving as a Law Clerk and Summer Associate at various Philadelphia-based boutique firms. She also spent time with the Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts and gained exposure to several legal areas, including intellectual property and non-profit organization and formation.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 9.18.23
- J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2023
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Torts, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trademarks, 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Entertainment Law, 2022
- Women in Law, Co-President
- Marshall Brennan Constitutional Law Project
- Entertainment and Sports Law, Member
- B.A., West Chester University (with honors, cum laude), Political Science, Communications, 2018