Kate is an Associate in the Labor, Employment & Immigration practice.
Kate gained experience as a Foster Garvey Summer Associate and as a Legal Extern in the Labor & Employment Section of the Seattle City Attorney’s Office.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 9.18.23
- Wasington (pending admission)
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2023
- CALI Award for Transnational Law
- Washington Law Review, Executive Notes and Comments Editor
- B.A., Washington State University, History, Minor in Political Science, 2019
- Regents Scholar