Jeanne’s practice covers an array of complex commercial and intellectual property litigations and arbitrations, as well as cases under the National Environmental Policy Act.
Jeanne represents corporate clients and their executives in government and internal investigations, civil enforcement matters, and criminal investigations alleging white collar and commercial financial fraud. She also advises clients on regulatory and corporate compliance matters.
- ACLU of Washington and Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, Volunteer Attorney, 2017-present
- American Bar Association, Member
- Foster Garvey, Opportunity & Progress Council, Member, 2020-present
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 8.20.20
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, 2017
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Cornell University, Psychology, 2007
- New York State Supreme Court, the Hon. Eileen A. Rakower, 2013-2015
Honors & Recognition
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch - Criminal Defense: White-Collar, 2021