Georgia leads Foster Garvey's strategic initiatives around attorney recruitment and onboarding, mentorship and professional development.
She manages and coordinates all aspects of lawyer recruitment, integration and retention.
Prior to joining Foster Garvey, Georgia served as Assistant Dean of the Center for Professional Development at Seattle University School of Law and Director of Pepperdine University School of Law's Career Development office. At Seattle University, she supervised the delivery of career planning and advising services to hundreds of law students and graduates, and developed dozens of programs and initiatives, including skill-building workshops and on-campus interviewing programs. At Pepperdine University School of Law, she managed the judicial clerkship program, and focused on entertainment law, alternative business careers, and law firm opportunities. Georgia brings approximately 15 years of experience and passion in career advisory services and program development, with an emphasis on cultivating relationships with key stakeholders, including law students, alumni, and the legal community to ensure success and opportunities for all.
Georgia earned her B.A. in English Literature from Colgate University and her J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law. Georgia began her legal career as a civil litigator in Southern California, where she focused on complex product liability cases.
- Foster Garvey's Professional Development Committee, Member
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 9.19.22
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 6.13.22
- Foster Garvey Expands Firm Leadership Team With the Addition of Georgia Woodruff as Director of Legal Talent & Professional DevelopmentFoster Garvey Newsroom, 10.11.21
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2003
- National Trial Team champion (National Institute for Trial Advocacy Tournament of Champions)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) award
- Order of Barristers
- Moot Court Board
- B.A., Colgate University, English, 1998
- Dean's List
- Alumni Memorial Scholar