George has more than 20 years of experience as a business and tax attorney assisting clients across a diverse set of industries such as financial services, real estate, technology, retail and manufacturing.
George advises companies regarding complex financial arrangements, cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, tax matters, securities issues and private equity transactions. He also provides general business counsel and has assisted in the closing of hundreds of various business transactions.
George often assists private investment vehicles and investment advisors in structuring funds and complying with applicable securities laws. He has also helped clients resolve tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax authorities.
George has extensive experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex contracts and preparing general business agreements, often involving complex tax issues.
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Member of Business and Taxation sections
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Client WasteFuel Successfully Raises $10 Million of Series B Fundraising in Initial Closing; Embarks on Strategic Partnership With bpFoster Garvey Newsroom, 7.26.23
- Foster Garvey Welcomes George Bonini as Principal in the Firm's Business & Corporate Finance PracticeFoster Garvey Newsroom, 9.12.22
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
U.S. Tax Court
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Washington School of Law, 1999
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (cum laude), 1998
- B.A., University of Montana, History & Economics, 1993