Ethan is an associate in the firm’s Investment Management practice.
He focuses primarily in domestic and international investments for public and private institutional investors across a range of alternative investments, including private equity funds, hedge funds, and domestic and global real estate funds. Ethan also focuses on the tax aspects of domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity offerings, tender offers, exchange offers, securitizations and debt restructurings.
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 7.15.20
- Washington, 2021
- North Dakota, 2018
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, Taxation, 2020
- J.D., University of North Dakota School of Law (cum laude), 2018
- North Dakota Law Review, Associate Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society, Member
- North Dakota Promise Scholar
- B.S., North Dakota State University (cum laude), Accounting, 2014
- Presidential Scholar