Erika is developing a practice focused on commercial transactions and financing representing clients in the food and beverage and CPG sectors, as well as in sports and entertainment, cosmetics, and beauty.
Erika represents clients in the food and beverage and CPG sectors, as well as in sports and entertainment, cosmetics, and beauty. She has experience drafting a wide variety of contracts and agreements, and has assisted businesses in navigating operational issues and transactional needs.
- Planning a Super Bowl- or Olympics-Themed Marketing Campaign? Quick Tips for Staying in Bounds and Avoiding DisqualificationSports & Entertainment Beat, 2.1.22
- Sports & Entertainment Beat, 1.12.21
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Advises Planting Hope in Acquisition of Alternative Rice Brand RightRice from Betterer Foods, Inc.Foster Garvey Newsroom, 1.20.22
- New York, 2021
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2020
- B.S., Colorado State University, Animal Science and Agricultural Business, 2017