Carrie assists clients in business & corporate and intellectual property matters.
Prior to joining the legal profession, Carrie spent several years working in social services in Alaska, including two years as a guardian ad litem advocating for youth involved in the foster care system.
While in law school, Carrie was an editor for the Gonzaga Journal of International Law and received CALI Awards for Excellence in Transactional Skills & Professionalism, Environmental Law, Civil Procedure, and Legal Research & Writing.
Carrie also served on the board for the Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association and competed in the Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Competition, where her team advanced to nationals in Washington, D.C.
- Foster Garvey, Opportunity & Progress Council, Member, 2023
- Inland Northwest Business Alliance, Board Member, 2022-present
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Intellectual Property Section, Executive Committee Member, 2022
- Spokane County Bar Association, Member
- Intellectual Property Section - Chairperson, 2022
News & Insights
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law (summa cum laude), 2019
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Editor
- Dean's Honors List
- B.A., University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2011