Audrey focuses her practice on commercial litigation.
She has experience assisting clients in a broad range of disputes, including business and commercial, appellate, construction, and tort/insurance defense.
Audrey previously served as a legal extern for the Appellate Division of the Thurston County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. She later worked as a judicial extern to the Honorable Jack Nevin (retired) of Pierce County Superior Court, Department 6. Audrey also participated in the Prosecution Clerkship at the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office where she was a Rule 9 Licensed Legal Intern assigned to the Special Assault Unit.
- American Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers, Member
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey, 3.24.21
- Washington, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington Tacoma, Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Emphasis on Law and Policy
- Minor in Human Rights
- King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office