Arrin assists early-stage and growth-stage businesses in commercial, regulatory, risk, strategy, corporate and governance matters.
Arrin regularly advises clients on corporate formation and governance, commercial transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. He also has experience drafting corporate governance documents and negotiating multi-year commercial services agreements and technology vendor agreements. Arrin clients cut across multiple sectors and also include fintech businesses and other financial institutions.
Arrin brings in-house counsel experience, having previously served as Assistant General Counsel for Vanderbilt University. While there, his primary clients included the school’s technology commercialization center, trademark licensing department, office of sponsored research, athletic department and innovation and entrepreneurship center.
*Licensed in Tennessee only. Arrin's ability to practice law in Washington, D.C. is on a temporary basis and is subject to (1) a pending application for admission; (2) supervision by his supervising attorney, John Knab; and (3) work related to his employment with Foster Garvey.
- National Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Affiliate, Former President
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Former Big Brother and Young Adult Board Member
- Make A Play Foundation, Inc., Mentor and Board Member
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 9.1.22
- District of Columbia (pending)
- Tennessee, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- J.D., Vanderbilt Law School, 2015
- B.A., Morehouse College (cum laude), Business Administration, 2010