Angelo is an Associate in the firm's Litigation group.
Angelo returns to Foster Garvey after serving as a judicial law clerk at the Washington State Supreme Court.
Prior to graduating summa cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in 2020, Angelo served as a judicial extern at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and was a summer associate at legacy firm Garvey Schubert Barer.
While in law school, Angelo received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Procedure; Torts; Legal Writing I (twice); Contracts; Legal Writing II: Persuasive Oral Advocacy; and Constitutional Law.
- Washington, 2020
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (summa cum laude), 2020
- Seattle University Law Review, Associate Editor
- Year End Achievement Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- B.A., Gonzaga University (cum laude), Philosophy, 2017
- Minors in Mathematics and Religious Studies
- Washington State Supreme Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2020-2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Judicial Extern, Fall 2019