Amy’s practice focuses on communications and broadcast law and political and elections law.
Amy advises and assists clients with lobbying disclosures and helps commercial and noncommercial broadcasters with Federal Communications Commission regulatory compliance.
Prior to her law career, Amy worked for Senator Edward M. Kennedy on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee; she was an organizer with Young Invincibles, a young adult advocacy group; and she was an Obama Administration political appointee at the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Federal Communications Commission Penalizes Marriott Vacations for Unauthorized Transfer of Private Radio LicensesDuff on Hospitality Law, 4.30.20
News & Insights
- District of Columbia, 2021
- Virginia, 2019
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law (magna cum laude), 2018
- Order of the Coif
- Administrative Law Review
- M.P.A., Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, International Relations, 2011
- B.A., Tulane University (cum laude), Economics, 2004