Date: November 27, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Workplace investigations must be thorough, unbiased and timely, requiring precision work at every stage of the process. The evolution of the #MeToo movement has applied increasing scrutiny to workplace investigations, including whether, how and when to investigate – and key considerations related to communications and potential publicity arising from #MeToo and other workplace allegations. On Tuesday, November 27th at noon, please join Foster Pepper’s Employment & Labor law team, along with guest speakers Roger Nyhus and Heidi de Laubenfels of communications firm Nyhus, for a complimentary webinar exploring some of the complexities of this contemporary topic, including:
- Deciding whether and when to conduct an investigation
- Selecting an investigator
- Planning the investigation
- Assessing privilege and confidentiality considerations
- Conducting witness interviews
- Ensuring against retaliation, and other post-investigation follow-up steps
- Understanding specialized public employer considerations
- Planning and coordinating internal and/or external communications, if needed
- Responding to unexpected publicity
- If you have a question you would like addressed during the presentation, please email Price Herriage-Wilson before the program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
- Steve Peltin, Foster Pepper
Steve DiJulio, Foster Pepper
Alicia Feichtmeir, Foster Pepper
Roger Nyhus, Nyhus
Heidi de Laubenfels, Nyhus
- Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, November 23, 2018.
- CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of completion available for other organizations.
- To view the materials, please click here.
To listen to a recording of the webinar, click here.