Hosted by Washington Association of School Business Officials (WASBO)
WASBO's 2020 Annual Conference is a three-day educational opportunity with more than 115 sessions on topics designed to support School Business professionals.
Speakers: Tom Ahearne, Stacie Amasaki, Lee Marchisio, Jim McNeill
- Bond Compliance: Important Reminders During COVID-19 Outbreak - Jim McNeill and Lee Marchisio
- Continuing Disclosure Basics: Why and How to File Information and Notices on EMMA - Stacie Amasaki and Jim McNeill
- Educational Programs and Operation (EPO) Levies: What it Takes to Submit EPO Levies to Voters - Jim McNeill
- Financing Capital Improvements with Non-Voted Limited General Obligation (LGO) Bonds - Jim McNeill
- A Not-So-Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood: Internet Scams, Social Engineering, & Cybercrimes That School Districts Can Expect In the 2020’s - Tom Ahearne
- To Boldly Go Where No School District Has Gone Before.... Paths Available to Compel AMPLE State Funding for the Education of ALL Your Students in the Post-McCleary Universe - Tom Ahearne
For more conference information, click here.