Date: May 6-8, 2020
Location: Spokane, WA
- Hosted by Washington Association of School Business Officials (WASBO)
- WASBO's 2020 Annual Conference is a three-day educational opportunity with more than 115 sessions on topics designed to support School Business professionals.
- Speakers: Stacie Amasaki, Jim McNeill
- Topics include:
- Educational Programs and Operation (EPO) Levies: What it Takes to Submit EPO Levies to the Voters - Jim McNeill
- Keeping up with Another Year of Property Tax Law Changes - Jim McNeill
- Levy Expenditure Plans: Legal Authority, OSPI Approval and Consequences of Noncompliance - Jim McNeill
- Financing Capital Improvements with Non-voted Limited General Obligation (LGO) Bonds - Jim McNeill
- Continuing Disclosure Basics: Why and How to File Information and Notices on EMMA - Stacie Amasaki and Jim McNeill
- Spokane Convention Center
334 W Spokane Falls Blvd
Spokane, WA 99201
- For more conference information, click here.