Tourism and hospitality are increasing in Seattle and the Puget Sound alongside our exponential population growth. At the December breakfast, learn about factors influencing this sector—including recent successes and upcoming projects. Hear about:
- Current and future hotel development
- Key product type trends coming online in the next 24 months
- Influence of the political climate on hospitality development
- Impact of new hotel and convention space on the Seattle tourism industry
- Disrupters of the traditional hospitality industry—and how they can lead to success
- Greg Duff, Chair and Owner, Garvey, Schubert, Barer
- Chris Burdett, SVP, CBRE Hotels
- David Blandford, SVP, Public Affairs, Visit Seattle
- Carla Murray, SVP Operations West, Marriott International
Andrew Olsen, Vice President, Columbia Hospitality
The December breakfast meeting is hosted by NAIOP WA’s Developing Leaders Committee and open to all members and NAIOP WA supporters.
- Wednesday, December 13, 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Four Seasons Seattle, 99 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101
- $50 Members | $70 Non-Members
To register, visit NAIOP Washington State Chapter's website.