Please join Foster Pepper PLLC and Lass Advisory Services for a one-day symposium event in Seattle featuring need-to-know information for Credit Union CEOs, Board Chairs, Supervisory/Audit Committee Chairs, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Compliance Officers and General Counsel.
Our distinguished panel of speakers will include:
- Parker Cann, former BECU Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Bill Longbrake, longtime Washington Mutual executive and current Executive in Residence at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland
- John Lass, President of Lass Advisory Services
- Rafael Stone, Foster Pepper attorney, Seattle Times Board Chair and former Board of Regents member for Washington State University
- Other Foster Pepper attorneys
The panel will address the following topics:
- The Board-Management Relationship
- Supervisory/Audit Committees: Appropriate Roles
- Board Composition and Succession
- Board Assessments
- The Role of the Nominating Committee
- Planning for the Future
- Additional Issues of Interest
The symposium will take place on Friday, September 15, 2017 at the Seattle offices of Foster Pepper PLLC. Attendees are also invited to attend a networking dinner the evening before Thursday, September 14, 2017.
Please RSVP to email@example.com. Capacity at the event is limited; please reserve your spot soon.
For those attending the Symposium from outside of the Seattle area, a discounted block of hotel rooms will be available at a downtown Seattle hotel near the Foster Pepper offices. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on hotel arrangements.
To view the materials, please click here.