Date: April 21, 2020
Location: Virtual Event
The National Center for Employee Ownership is a nonprofit organization that supports the employee ownership community.
This year the NCEO 2020 Employee Ownership Conference will be held virtually and will include:
- An engaging and relevant keynote
- Thoughtful and energetic speakers with expertise on culture, sustainability, transactions, and everything in-between
- Information on how ESOPs are responding to the COVID-19 crisis
- NCEO's annual Innovations Award and Video Contest winners
- Virtual networking opportunities and more
Speaker: Philip J. Carstens
- "Structuring Warrants in ESOP Transactions: Avoiding Unintended Consequences"
For more conference information, click here.