Please join insurance coverage attorney Don Scaramastra on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. as he discusses possible insurance solutions for business disruptions to the hospitality industry due to COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the world, drastically changing our ordinary ways of living and doing business. Most businesses, especially the hospitality industry, face mounting losses due to the existence of the virus, public reactions to it, and the government’s increasing efforts to combat it.
This webinar, hosted via Zoom, will address the following topics:
- Potential Impacts of COVID-19 for Hoteliers
- Possible Insurance Solutions
- Insurance for Business Disruptions: What You Need To Know
- How a Virus Becomes a Covered “Direct Physical Loss”
- Some Potential Pitfalls to Watch For
Please RSVP to Price Herriage-Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of attendance available upon request.