Date: February 19, 2019
Location: Seattle, WA
Stacy Marchesano and Greg Duff will moderate panel discussions, "Investment & Development Update: Who Is Buying? Who Is Building?", and "Construction and Design in Building a Brand: Tips, Tricks, and Tactics From the Ground Up", respectively, at Bisnow's 2019 Pacific Northwest Hotel Summit in Seattle.
What you'll learn:
- Why do investors see the Pacific Northwest as an attractive market for hospitality?
- What does the sharp increase in supply mean for existing properties in the markets?
- While the hotel development boom will likely lead to the usual increased tourism affects (traffic, street congestion, etc.) , what benefits can residents in the region expect?
- How are these hotels differentiating themselves and establishing strong and unique brands?
- What, if any, neighborhoods and submarkets have not yet been tapped into?
For more information and to register, visit Bisnow's website.