Euclid Society January Meeting
Come join your colleagues as we examine the surprisingly complex question of what is a land use decision and when the Land Use Board of Appeals has jurisdiction over a question. We will cover issues including some of the following:
- Land Use Compatibility Statements
- The distinction, and overlap, between a “permit” and a “land use decision”
- When “decisions” are more properly viewed as advice
- We look forward to seeing you in January!
- 4:00 - 4:15 p.m. - Registration
- 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. - Program
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. - Reception
Complimentary parking. Please bring your ticket to be validated at the event.
Questions or to RSVP:
Contact Mandy Ozols or 503.553.3136