If you are considering investing overseas, and especially in the United States, this seminar offers your company - or you as an individual investor - a unique chance to learn how to wisely choose your investment strategy. The discussion focuses on investing in real estate in the West Coast of the United States – California, Washington, and Oregon. These three states generate over 3 trillion U.S. Dollars in GDP, and would comprise the fifth largest economy in the world, if combined.
Leading law firms Garvey Schubert Barer and Hanson Bridgett LLP have deep expertise in all forms of real estate investment for such sought-after locations as Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Portland, Oregon. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Whether you are interested in development projects, or investments in hotels, senior living facilities, multi-family, office or industrial properties, our experienced speakers will provide you with up to date details on how these markets are performing and why you should consider them in making your investment decisions.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
• What investments have proven reliable and rewarding
• How to structure your investment and how to manage tax, investment and operational risk
• What are the emerging policies of the Trump Administration, and how will they affect real estate investors generally and foreign investors in particular
• How to avoid the most common mistakes of foreign investment in the U.S.
May 22nd: Offices of Dacheng/Dentons | 7/F, Building D, Parkview Green FangCaoDi, No.9, Dongdaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
May 24th: Topwe Law Firm | Floor 18, Rongqiao Center, No.100 Jiangbin West Road, Taijiang District, Fuzhou
May 26th: The Institute for Capital Management | Floor 18, San Nuo Building, No.3012 Binhai Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
- May 22nd seminar, RSVP to:
- May 24th seminar, RSVP to:
Mr. Chen Youren at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +86 17706906106
- May 26th seminar, RSVP to: