Please join us for the 40th Annual Civil Service Conference, which will be held virtually and spread across three half-day sessions on September 28-30, 2021.
Who should attend? The conference provides civil service commissioners, secretaries and examiners, other local human resources officials and legal counsel with practical information on best practices and emerging issues they face every day.
Planned topics include:
Tuesday, September 28
- Basic Training for New Commissioners & Essentials Refresher for Commissioners and Staff
Wednesday, September 29
- A Look Inside the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission
- Innovations in Fire Recruitment: The Tumwater Experience
- Annual Legal Update
Thursday, September 30
- Panel Discussion - Hiring a Diverse Workforce: Does Civil Service Help or Hinder? Strategies for Success
- Public Safety Testing Annual All-Agency Business Meeting
The conference will be complimentary for our guests and hosted via the Zoom platform.
Registration. Please RSVP now at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing your details (name, title, organization, email address) and which day(s) of the Conference you would like to attend.
Credits. We are pleased to offer both CLE and SHRM credits. We will also offer certificates of completion by request. Credit hours pending.
Questions? For questions related to registration, please contact email@example.com. For questions about Public Safety Testing's Annual All-Agency meeting, please contact PST at contact@PublicSafetyTesting.com or 1.866.HIRE.911.