- September 20 - 21, 2018
Yakima Convention Center
- Thank you for attending our 37th Annual Civil Service Conference. We invite you to download speaker presentations should you need additional and/or updated copies. The materials are the latest files provided from each speaker.
- To view the agenda, please click here.
- To view last year's speaking topics and materials, please click here.
- Please contact Price Herriage-Wilson at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Basic Training for New Commissioners & Staff
Steve DiJulio & Andrea Bradford | Foster Pepper
- Polygraph Testing
Sergeant M. Jordan Ferguson | Spokane Police Department
- Veteran Preferences
Susan Sackett DanPullo | Office of the Attorney General
- CJTC Update
Tisha Jones | Criminal Justice Training Commission
- Criminal Use and Limitations for Background Testing
Jon Walker | City of Marysville
- Recruiting & Hiring – The Challenges Have Never Been Greater
Jon Walters | Public Safety Testing
- Annual Legal Update
Andrea Bradford & Steve DiJulio | Foster Pepper