Date: July 19, 2018
Location: Benton City, WA
- Please join attorneys from Foster Pepper’s Public Finance & Municipal Government group on Thursday, July 19 at Terra Blanca Winery for an update on current issues facing municipalities, including:
- New developments in federal tax law affecting public finance;
- Securities law and disclosure rules;
- What Do You Need to Know…About What You Can and Cannot Do During a Ballot Measure Election;
- Construction contracting for public works projects;
- Cooperative agreements, interlocal agreements, and affordable housing; and
- New developments in water law and the Hirst decision
- View the full agenda here.
- The program will include opportunities to network with other municipal officials from the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas at lunch and a wine tasting following the program.
- CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of Attendance available for other organizations, including CPE credits.
- To view the materials, please click here.