Date: June 8, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m.
Location: Seattle, WA
- Please join Foster Pepper’s Insurance Coverage attorneys to learn about the very latest developments in insurance law. This 90-minute seminar will provide CEOs, Presidents, Risk Management Professionals, Claims Professionals, Insurance Brokers and other company personnel with practical tips for successfully handling insurance coverage issues in today’s challenging market. Attorneys from the Foster Pepper Insurance Coverage practice will address:
- New developments in Insurance Coverage disputes
- Cyber Insurance Coverage – What you need to know
- Environmental Insurance Update – Trends in coverage
- Bad Faith – Tips for handling the claims and settlement process
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. | Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:20 a.m. | Insurance Review Update | Thomas Ahearne
- 8:20 – 8:40 a.m. | Cyber Insurance Coverage | Bradley Hoff
- 8:40 – 9:00 a.m. | Environmental Insurance Issues | Jack Zahner
- 9:00 – 9:20 a.m. | Bad Faith | Jay Donovan
- 9:20 – 9:30 a.m. | Q&A
- Thursday, June 8, 2017
8:00 - 9:30 a.m.
- Foster Pepper
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 5, 2017.
- CLE (attorney) credits pending.
Certificate of completion available for other organizations.
- To view the materials, please click here. To listen to a recording of the seminar, please click here.