Featuring the Honorable Kate Brown, Oregon Secretary of State
Topics will include:
- 2013 and 2014 Legislative Sessions with J. L. Wilson, Associated Oregon Industries
- Tax Exemptions: Panel discussion with Multnomah County Assessor Randy Waldruff
- The Changing Landscape of State Income Taxation: Gillette Co. v. Franchise Tax Board with Jonathan Cavanagh
- Valuation of Manufacturing Plants at the End of their Economic Life with Tim M. Landolt, ASA, MBA
- A view from the trial trenches: Hewlett Packard v. Oregon Department of Revenue
- Legal Update
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - Registration
10:00 a.m. - Seminar
4:15 p.m. - Reception
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 S.W. Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97205
If you would like an invitation to this event, or have any questions please contact Mandy Ozols or 503.553.3136.