Discussions will include:
- A View From the Oregon Tax Court Bench: The Honorable Henry C. Breithaupt
- 2011 Oregon Legislative Recap: J.L. Wilson, Vice President of Government Affairs, Associated Oregon Industries
- Industrial Property Trends from a Broker’s Perspective: David Hill, Senior Vice President, Grubb & Ellis
- The Impact of Environmental Remediation Property Value: A Panel Discussion by Randy Walruff, Multnomah County Assessor
- When the Department of Revenue Comes Knocking: Audits and Appeals
- 2011 Case Law Update: Comcast v. Oregon Department of Revenue
Friday October 14, 2011
10:30a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
10:30 a.m. - Registration
11:00 a.m. - Seminar
4:00 p.m. - Reception
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 S.W. Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97205
Erik Bakkom, Senior Engineer, Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc.
Judge Henry Breithaupt, Oregon Tax Court, Vice President of Government Affairs, Associated Oregon Industries
David Hill, Senior Vice President, Grubb & Ellis
David Canary, Owner, Garvey Schubert Barer
Norm Burns, Of Counsel, Garvey Schubert Barer
Cynthia Fraser, Owner, Garvey Schubert Barer