Back to Page
Date: January 10, 2018
Location: Seatte, WA
- Hosted by Law Seminars International
- Program Co-Chair: Pat Schneider
- Speaker: Steve Gillespie
- Topics include:
- "Affordable Housing: Seattle's Substantive SEPA Solution" - Steve Gillespie
- Annual SEPA/NEPA legal update
- Climate change as one of the Governor's top priorities: Greenhouse gas emissions and SEPA/NEPA
- When is there an action for purposes of SEPA review
- Options for speeding up environmental review
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St.
Seattle, WA 98101
- For more information, please click here.