Back to Page
- Hosted by Law Seminars International
- Speaker: Lori Terry Gregory
- Topics include:
- "Putting the Pieces of a Puzzle Together: How to Develop a Coherent Strategy to Identify and Successfully Resolve Complex Water Quality and Water Resource Issues"
- "The Creative Use of Litigation to Achieve Policy Objectives and Use of the Clean Water Act (CWA) to Pursue other Environmental Issues"
- "Update on Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Citizen-Suits in Yakima over Alleged Groundwater Contamination"