Foster Pepper is pleased to present a facilitated strategic discussion about community banking in the Northwest. Please join us on May 21, 2015. To register, please send your name, company and title to Price Herriage-Wilson at email@example.com.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
1:00 - 5:00 p.m. with reception to follow
Foster Pepper PLLC
1111 Third Avenue
30th Floor Conference Center
Seattle, WA 98101
Moderated by John Bley, Foster Pepper
1:00 p.m. Registration
1:30 p.m. Program
Futurist Panel - The State of Pacific Northwest Banks and Banking in the Year 2025
- Tom Cleveland, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Access Business Finance, LLC
- Jim Pishue, President and CEO, Washington Bankers Association
- Bob Rogowski, Managing Director, Wedbush Securities, Inc., PCS Investment Banking, Community Banking Group
Foster Pepper Panel Discussions
- Commercial Lending Trends and Hot Button Issues for 2015
- Julie Seidenstein, Of Counsel, Foster Pepper
- Ben Seeger, Associate, Foster Pepper
- Top 3 Employment Law Issues for 2015 That Should Keep You Up at Night
- Steve Peltin, Member, Foster Pepper
Bankers Panel - Navigating Pacific Northwest Banking in 2015
- Brian Vance, President and CEO, Heritage Financial Corporation
- Denise Portman, President and CEO, Bank of the Pacific
- Jim Haley, President and CEO, Thurston First Bank, Chairman of the Community Bankers of Washington
Closing Remarks - The State of the State in 2015
- Scott Jarvis, Director, Washington State Department of Financial Institutions
5:00 pm. Reception
Please send your name, company and title to Price Herriage-Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 15, 2015.
Contact John Bley at email@example.com or 206-447-8915.
To view the materials, please click here.