Sinjin focuses his practice on corporate and business transactions, including representing yacht owners and food and beverage companies.
Sinjin represents both buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions and has represented manufacturing companies, technology companies, Indian Tribe economic development companies, logistics and transportation companies, warehouse and cold storage companies, gaming companies, private equity firms, and closely held businesses.
In addition, Sinjin represents yacht owners in a wide range of issues related to the yacht industry, including purchase and sale, flagging, regulatory compliance and crew issues.
Sinjin assists clients in the food and beverage industry with distribution agreements, franchise agreements and general corporate matters.
Prior to his career as an attorney, Sinjin earned his Master’s in Business Administration at the University of San Francisco.
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington, Board of Directors, 2008-2014
News & Insights
- Foster Garvey Newsroom, 11.20.19
- Washington, 2008
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2008
- King County Bar Foundation, Scholarship Recipient, 2006-2008
- Seattle University Law Review, Editor, 2006-2008
M.B.A., University of San Francisco (cum laude), 2001
B.A., University of San Francisco, 1995