Sinjin, a member in the firm’s Business practice, focuses on representing both buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions. He has represented manufacturing companies, technology companies, Indian Tribe economic development companies, logistics and transportation companies, warehouse and cold storage companies, gaming companies, private equity firms, and closely held businesses.
Sinjin has focused on ancillary matters necessary to successfully close larger and more complex transactions, and on core matters with respect to smaller value transactions to provide more cost effective legal services.
As a member of the Yachts, Ships & Submersible practice, Sinjin represents yacht owners in a wide range of issues related to the yacht industry, including purchase and sale, flagging, regulatory compliance and crew issues.
Prior to his career as an attorney, Sinjin earned his Master’s in Business Administration at the University of San Francisco.
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington, Board of Directors, 2008-Present
- Washington, 2008
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2008
- King County Bar Foundation, Scholarship Recipient, 2006-2008
- Seattle University Law Review, Editor, 2006-2008
M.B.A., University of San Francisco (cum laude), 2001
B.A., University of San Francisco, 1995