Date: May 15, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Washington state recently enacted a number of new, important employment laws, which go into effect on June 7, 2018. To learn about how these laws affect your obligations as an employer and your employment policies and handbooks, join Foster Pepper’s Employment & Labor group for a one-hour complimentary webinar on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at noon. We will discuss these new legislative developments, and answer your questions about potential impact on employers and their workplace obligations and communications:
- The Fair Chance Act, Limiting Pre-Hiring Arrest and Conviction Inquiries (House Bill 1298)
- New Gender Pay Equity Law, Prohibiting Pay Secrecy Policies (House Bill 1506)
- New Employee Rights to Disclose Workplace Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault (Senate Bill 5996)
- New Employee Rights to File Agency Complaints and Lawsuits Alleging Discrimination or Harassment (Senate Bill 6313)
- New Protections Against Discrimination for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking (House Bill 2661)
- Model Sexual Harassment Policies and Best Practices for Employers – What’s Ahead (Senate Bill 6471)
- If you have a question you would like addressed during the presentation, please email Price Herriage-Wilson before the program at email@example.com.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Steve Peltin, Foster Pepper
Kerry Robinson, Foster Pepper
Andrea Bradford, Foster Pepper
Kelly Mennemeier, Foster Pepper
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, May 10, 2018.
- To view the materials, please click here.
- To listen to a recording of the webinar, please click here.